Benchmarking Market Insights
Benchmarking can help to answer some of the following questions:
- How does your institution perform relative to your competitors?
- What are the market dynamics in terms of bad debt, risk and product sales
- What is the market share of my company? Where do we stand in certain segments?
It consists of several chapters:
Market Overview: General market statistics, key measures for sales activity and delinquency levels, financial market competitiveness, market share, product proportion/penetration, et. al.
- Strategic use of Benchmarking can help steer commercial strategies
- Benchmarking provides portfolio snapshots, from which can identify strategic insights
- Institution’s position vis-à-vis competitors, evaluate their performance, and customize strategy